Sunday, July 16, 2017
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
I've hit the first Patreon goal! Thanks for the support everyone. I'll be updating the built-in documentation for all the functions in Pseudobot to be completely up to date. And as an extra handicap, the Discord.net libs (in non-programmer speak, the tools that make it easier to write the discord bot functionality) have been updated in a way that breaks a lot of functionality, but admittedly, is much better than before. In closing, I leave a screenshot of a working, but very ugly pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha version of the GURPS Mass Combat Calculator. Don't tell me the screen can be arranged better or that some buttons are too big, or that there is too much white space here or there; I know, and I am not working on the UI right now. I'm just trying to get all the rules working well enough first, then I can make it look nice.
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Right now, the Patreon has 0 patreons, and is earning $0/month.
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Saturday, May 27, 2017
|Pseudobot now runs on over 30 GURPS themed Discord|
In terms of other projects going on:
- Better Pseudobot Documentation - Not Funded
- Better Pseudobot Index Documentation - Not Funded
- Mass Combat Calculator - Almost Complete with a fully functional pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha.
- GMing - Running a casual campaign on the side to keep my gears oiled.
- Setting Development: Working on mechanics for a low tech dragon/dinosaur stalking game. Got a lot of it together, but a lot of rough edges to iron out.
- Fnord Command - Not Funded
- Porting Pseudobot to Other Eco-systems - Not Funded
If you'd like to make a suggestion for something else you'd like to see in the pipeline, you can become a patreon or send a buck to paypal for one suggestion listened to and earnestly evaluated, and if I like it, either implemented or triaged for a patreon goal.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Friday, April 28, 2017
These are the notes for a campaign that I am currently taking part in. The colony that my character is helping to manage, and the town hall he has to work with.